Each apartment and penthouse enjoys stunning panoramic sea views from its wide frontage, and are located within close proximity to Fort Tigné, separated only by a quiet footpath. Despite the seclusion offered by Q1, the block is found close to all amenities due to its proximity to Tigné Point – which includes Malta’s largest shopping mall, several restaurants and cafés, and the largest square in Sliema – Pjazza Tigné.
As with any other home found along the seafront, the windows and terraces offer more than views and space. In Q1, they are an important contributors to the luxury living experience offered by Tigné Point.
The architects at AOM Partnership have designed a block that is tailored to its unique setting and which rises iconically from the foreshore below.
The interior of the Q1 residence were designed by a leading Maltese architect / interior designer – Martin Xuereb. Working his architect / interior designer children (a son and two daughters), the family have managed to merge youth with years of experience.
“We thought that the uniqueness of the site merited an equally unique design worthy of its clientele” – Martin Xuereb
Martin Xuereb’s idea was to design a luxurious interior to complement the beautiful views and Grand Harbour entrance. Each apartment or penthouse is designed such that no centimetre of space is wasted, thus making the most of the large space within each residence. He added glossy, matt and reflective surfaces, rich timbers and luxurious flooring.
Standard Features Include:
- Large format gres tiles
- Parquet flooring in bedrooms
- WPC decking on terraces
- Seamless soffits
- Recessed energy saving LED light fittings
- High grade power, ELV outlets light switches throughout
- Smart lighting system in living areas
- Pre wired for satellite cable TV in living rooms bedrooms
- Bathroom feature walls include custom wallpaper innovative ‘real stone’ wall lining
- High quality sanitary ware and accessories
- Solid interior doors in a selection of finishes
- Large-leaf insulated double-glazed aluminium apertures
- Safety glass external railings
- Concealed HVAC centralised heating air-conditioning including linear slot diffusers
- Under-floor heating in bathrooms
- Keyless access control
- Video intercom to entrance garage levels
- Fire detection sprinkler systems
For more information and prices about the Q1 – The Point, Foreshore Residences @ Tigne Point contact us.
Click here to view all Property in Tigne Point